Places To Stay
20 minutes from Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, large metropolitan areas with hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites
8282 Pfeiffer Farms Drive
Byron Center, MI 49315
622 Allegan Street
Plainwell, MI, US, 49080
2725 Buchanan Ave
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
616-246-6612 for racer rates
7644 Caterpillar Court SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
616 301 2255 for racer rates
Allegan Budget Host Sunset Motel & Suites
1580 M-40 North M89 East
Allegan, MI 49010
269-673-6622 for racer rates
866-430-2692 general number
Campgrounds within 10 minutes of track:
Schnable Lake Campground (269) 672-7367
Hidden Ridge RV Community (269) 672-9196
US 131 Motorsports Park offers camping onsite during special events.
GENERAL CAMPING/MOTORHOME RULES
- Camping is available to self-contained units only, i.e. fold down campers, truck campers, travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers and motorhomes.
- The owner of the Camping/Motorhome site will be responsible for all members of his/her party.
- After 1:00am, any noise complaints from neighbors in all camping/motorhome areas are grounds for immediate removal.
- To gain access to a Camping/Motorhome space, you must have a Camping/Motorhome admission pass and a full event admission ticket.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Guests must provide their own fire ring.
- You are expected to leave your site as clean as you found it.
- All roadways and walkways must be kept clear.
- Alcohol may be consumed responsibly on your site only. You are not permitted to walk around the facility with an open container of any kind.
Illegal activities or activities that violate local laws and Camping/Motorhome rules are not permitted. Lewd behavior, offensive signs, public intoxication and/or profanity will not be tolerated. Violators will be subject to arrest and/or removal from the facility as well as forfeiture of all renewal rights. NO REFUNDS!
- The speed limit off the track is 10 miles-per-hour. All motor vehicle operators must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Pets must be kept on a leash and in your pit area, please clean up after them.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
- No fireworks of any kind are permitted on the grounds.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. Dumping wastewater onto the ground on facility property is not permitted.
- The Security personnel onsite may exercise his/her discretion in the enforcement and application of these rules.
- Have a great time!
Please call for pricing and availability, 269.672.7800