Car & Trucks
- Helmet rated Snell 95 or newer required if car runs 13.99 or quicker on the ¼ mile.
- A roll cage is mandatory on any entry that exceeds 135 mph.
- Drive shaft loop required if car is running racing slicks.
- Drivers running 9.99 or quicker must have a valid IHRA competition license.
- Bikes that run 9.99 or quicker on the ¼ mile must have an Engine Kill Switch.,
- Bikes running 10.99 or quicker or run 120 mph on the ¼ mile must wear a 40.1/2 suite or leathers.
- Riders running 9.99 or quicker on the ¼ mile must have a valid IHRA competition license.
Lane Automotive Bracket Series
- There are three classes, (cars and motorcycles) and three Jr. Dragster classes, (Beginner, Advanced and Master).
- All Classes- Stutter boxes, timed down track throttle stops and on-board computers are prohibited.
- The Christmas Tree will be separated with a blinder with the top bulbs remaining exposed. All bulbs are LED. Crosstalk will be used for Top ET.
- Autostart will be used to start races in all classes. Total time out will be set at 10 seconds.
Delay boxes, trans brakes, two steps, and playback tachometers are allowed. Air throttles used as launch control devices are allowed. Factory (OEM) installed computers will be permitted, but no lap top computers are allowed while in competition. Class open to all vehicles running 11.99 or quicker in the ¼ mile. All IHRA safety rules apply. .90 class cars are allowed to run in class as long as they dial in respective class index.
Delay boxes and air throttles are prohibited. All accepted trans brake buttons, trans brakes, two steps and pneumatic or electric shifters permitted. Class open to all vehicles running 13.99 or quicker in the ¼ mile. All IHRA safety rules apply.
Delay boxes, air throttles, trans brakes and two steps are prohibited. Line locks permitted in the burn out process only. Door cars only. Open header are permitted. DOT tires or DOT cheater slicks mandatory. Cars must run 12.00 or slower in the ¼ mile. All IHRA safety rules apply.
Jr. Dragster Beginner
Ages 7 to 9 ONLY. ET restriction 11.90 1/8 mile. Break out rules apply. Refer to the IHRA RULE BOOK for complete Jr. Beginner rules and safety information.
Jr. Dragster Advanced
Ages 9to 12 ONLY. ET restriction 8.90 et 1/8 mile. Break out rules apply. Refer to the IHRA RULE BOOK for complete Jr. Intermediate rules and safety information.
Jr. Dragster Master
Ages 10 to 17. Modified engines meeting IHRA rules accepted. ET restricted to 8.90 and slower for ages 12 to 17, 7.90 ET 1/8 mile for ages 12-17 must have Master competition license. Break out rules apply. Refer to the most current IHRA RULE BOOK for complete Jr. Advanced rules and safety information.