Part-time Seasonal Positions
We are looking for friendly, customer service-oriented people for part-time seasonal employment in all of our track departments for the 2023 racing season.
Learn more about individual season jobs here:
- Concessions/Catering Duties include the preparation and serving of food and beverages, cashiering, bartending and clean-up. Applicants should be 16 years or older, limited positions for 14- and 15-year-olds.
- Hospitality/Event Services These positions are limited to major events. We are looking for people-friendly applicants that are 18 years of age or older. Duties include greeting suite holders, assisting guests, drink restocking and clean-up.
- Technical Inspection We are looking for people who love cars and have extensive automotive knowledge. Applicants must be 21 years or older. Duties include inspecting racer’s vehicles, registering racers, running the top of the staging lanes, answering technical questions and clean-up.
- Ticketing/Gate Staff We have positions available for applicants that are 16 years or older that are people friendly. Duties include cashiering, ticket scanning, hand-stamping and clean-up. Cash handling is helpful.
- Race Operations We have positions available for applicants that are 18 years of age or older in our Race Operations area. Duties in this area include working staging lanes, burnout box, starting line, E.T. Booth, Tower, Computer Operator, and clean-up.
- Security We have positions available for applicants 18 years of age or older. Duties include manning gates, parking, crowd security, pit patrol, closing, crosswalk, starting line security and some overnight security.
- Announcer We are looking for people with a strong knowledge of drag racing, cars, and the automotive industry. Must have the ability to enunciate, read fluently, inform, and entertain. Announcers commentate events, awards presentations, interview sponsors, racers and fans, and promote upcoming events and on-site sales.
- Souvenirs We are looking for applicants (would entertain two friends, a couple, mother/daughter) that are mature, energetic, retail savvy, friendly, helpful and love to sell, sell, sell. Duties include cashiering, folding, organizing, counting inventory, set up, and clean up. This is NOT an every weekend position, larger events only, (most likely only five times a season). However, we do have a need on weekends where one person can manage this area easily.